Michael Schwebel Esq.
Mr. Schwebel is a trial attorney representing victims of personal injury involving medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, as well as premises, professional and products liability. Mr. Schwebel has both trial and appellate experience and is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in Florida, as well as the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit.
Mr. Schwebel has been listed in Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” for 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. He has received an AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell which reflects the greatest degree of ability and integrity as recognized by the legal community including judges and attorneys.
- Personal Injury
- Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Products Liability
- Auto Accidents
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Premises Liability
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science, 2004
- University of Florida, Juris Doctor, 2007
- University of Florida, Environmental and Land Use Law Certification, 2007
HONORS AND AWARDS:
- Top Attorneys in Florida “Rising Star” – 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- AV Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association